About Your Dentist
Personal Attention / Professional Excellence:
"My team and I strive to offer first-rate dental care with a personal touch to each and every one of our patients. We feature the latest technology and dental techniques, as well as continually educate ourselves to further our dental expertise - all for the benefit of our patients."
- University of Rochester School of Dentistry, Eastman Dental Center - Rochester, NY
- Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University - Lima, Peru
- Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Implant Continuum at University of Florida - Gainesville, FL
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships:
- Advanced training in Invisalign and Lasers
- Fluent in Spanish
- Completed Esthetic Continuum
- Clinical Esthetic Dentistry Program - Eastman Dental Center
- Sedation Certified
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
"As a general dentist, having the opportunity to work in each branch of dentistry is amazing. Each part has its own combination of art, science, physics, psychology and more. It's a tremendous pleasure being able to help my patients in so many different ways."
"I love having the ability to help patients obtain healthy and beautiful smiles. They feel better about themselves, which is very rewarding, and are more motivated to learn about and maintain their oral health."
- Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Member of the American Dental Association.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Platt has participated in health fairs, Give Kids a Smile and a mission trip to Jamaica. Outside of dentistry, she enjoys reading, spending time with family and friends, outdoor activities, museums and going to the theater.